If you like the recipes on my blog and you have an interest in cooking and eating for optimal health, check out my cooking DVDs and cookbooks. They come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Join thousands of satisfied customers worldwide.
Chef Rachel's Cooking DVDs & Cookbooks
NEW RELEASE. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
Whole Foods Cuisine with Chef Rachel Albert
$21.95 for a 2 DVD set
Publication date: Dec 13th, 2010
Publisher: Southwest Institute of Healing Arts
SWIHA, an award-winning, nationally accredited college offering a Certificate of Excellence in Holistic Nutrition on campus and online worldwide, has teamed up with natural foods chef and cooking instructor, Rachel Albert, to create a series of DVDs based on the popular Whole Foods Cuisine cooking courses taught at SWIHA on campus and online.
Whole Foods Cuisine with Chef Rachel features:
• Four complete menus
• 19 recipes
• Eight cooking techniques
• Two gluten-free grain dishes
• Sweet desserts without refined sugar
• A delicious caffeine-free coffee alternative
• Downloadable recipe booklet. . . . and more
Rachel makes cooking with unrefined whole foods easy and fun. Her simple step-by-step recipes will quickly have you on your way to making the most delicious meals you have ever tasted! Whether you’re a novice or an experienced cook, this two-DVD set will show you how to improve the quality of the foods you purchase, prepare and eat. You will also learn how to present them beautifully to your family and friends.
ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
Click here to order with our secure online server.
The Ice Dream Cookbook: Dairy-Free Ice Cream Alternatives with Gluten-Free Cookies, Compotes & Sauces by Chef Rachel Albert --
-Help me sell out before the end of the year!
Discover the first cookbook to feature delicious, naturally sweetened dairy-free frozen desserts made from coconut milk along with wheat-free and gluten-free, naturally sweetened cookies, fruit compotes, and sauces.
• Health benefits of coconut
• Tips for skillfully using stevia
• Chart to convert sweeteners & cut sugar calories
• A guide to buying ice cream makers & tools
• Ingredient glossary + shopping tips
• 80 gluten-free, dairy-free recipes with 200+ variations
• Clear and detailed instructions
• Nutrition breakdowns
• Four appendices, index, illustrations
ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
To order by U.S. Mail w/check
The Garden of Eating: A Produce-Dominated Diet and Cookbook
by Rachel Albert & Don Matesz---Help me sell out before the end of the year!
on sale for $30.00 paperback (cover price was $39.95), illustrated, indexed, 592 pages
Pub date: August, 2004, Planetary Press
Drawing on the landmark work of Weston A. Price, D.D.S., and the time-tested food ways of healthy preagricultural people, The Garden of Eating is a comprehensive guide for obtaining the health-building benefits of a diet based on fresh vegetables and fruits along with pasture-fed animal products.
If you're into paleo or primal diet, fitness, natural foods, real foods, traditioanl foods, or have food allergies or intolerances, you'll love this book.
• 250 delicious, nutritious, family-friendly recipes
• Gluten-free, dairy-free, 99% grain-free recipes
• Meal and menu planning chapter
• Sample month of menus with prep lists
• Chapter on food selection with shopping tips
• Time-saving tips and strategies
• Mail order & internet resources
• Menus for special occasions and holidays
• eight appendices; 592 total pages
• Thorough, easy to use index
Now in its 5th printing. More than
7,000 copies sold!
You can order it from
The Garden of Eating Web Site