Earlier this week I reviewed Charles & Julie Mayfield’s newest book, Quick & Easy Paleo Comfort Foods: 100+ Delicious Gluten-Free Recipes with 30-minute Meal Ideas and posted their recipe for Roasted Jicama Fries too. To see the review, click here.
It’s a fun book that any busy cook who’s into paleo, primal, gluten-free, and whole foods cooking would enjoy. It’s easy to enter the givewaway and you can enter as many times as you want to increase your odds of winning. Just remember to make a new comment for each entry, as explained below.
Rules for entering the drawing
1) Leave a comment below telling me about why you want to win Quick & Easy Paleo Comfort Foods or tell me about a dish you would love to make paleo friendly and fast.
To receive bonus entries, spread the word about my blog and this giveaway:
Select as many of the following actions as you like.
2) Watch one of my YouTube videos and leave a comment about it below
3) Subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment about that below
4) Subscribe to my blog (upper left side of this page) and leave a comment telling me you subscribed
5) Subscribe to my monthly e-newsletter(using the link on the upper left side of this page) and leave a comment telling me you subscribed
6) Follow The Healthy Cooking Coach on Facebook
7) Publicize the giveaway, then leave a comment about what you did, e.g.,
a) Tweet about the giveaway with a link to my blog
b) Blog about the giveaway and leave the link
c) Announce the giveaway on Facebook and send me a link
d) Mention the giveaway to your family and friends
e) Come up with your own creative idea
8) Do any or all of the above AND post a separate comment for each action you take
Deadline: Midnight, Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 (Mountain Time).
Note: Available only to U.S. residents.
To read more about Quick & Easy Paleo Comfort Foods: 100+ Delicious Gluten-Free Recipes with 30-minute Meal Ideas, to read reviews about it, or to purchase it or click here or on one of the icons below. Your purchases using my links help support the work I do to maintain this blog. A small percentage of the sales come back to me.
If you’re not already subscribed to my blog, doing so will ensure that you receive notification when I announce the giveaway of this and other books and products I find and like.