I’m giving away a product I wrote this week and used in a recipe. The product: light and airy, crispy, crunchy Pork Clouds, an improvement on commercial chicarrones (fried pork skins). Yes, I know it might sound strange to some of you that I would be promoting these. I know others among you will be saying, “Yeah! A product without hydrogenated fats, canola oil, chemical additives, preservatives, and a long list of other junky ingredients!” Maybe you’d keep ‘em, maybe you’d give ‘em to your husband, wife, parents, dearly beloved, best friend, or someone else you know who likes or loves these things. Whatever the case, this is a small batch, hand made, artisan type product.
You can read more about the company that makes them in my blog post from earlier this week (here). You can read about how to use them to make baked Onion Rings from another one of this week’s new book review posts. You can read about the book that turned me on to this brand of chicarrones, here.
Okay, here’s how to enter for a chance to win three (yes, THREE) bags of this meaty tasting low-carb, grain-free, gluten-free, soy-free, canola-free, preservative-free product made by Bacon’s Heir.
Rules for entering
1) Leave a comment below telling me about why you want to win Bacon’s Heir Pork Clouds and/or what you want to do with them (that could be two entries if you like!).
To receive bonus entries, spread the word about my blog and this giveaway:
Select as many of the following actions as you like.
2) Watch one of my YouTube videos and leave a comment about it below
3) Subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment about that below
4) Subscribe to my blog (upper left side of this page) and leave a comment telling me you subscribed
5) Subscribe to my monthly e-newsletter (if you haven’t already) using the link on the upper left side of this page
6) Follow The Healthy Cooking Coach on Facebook
7) Publicize the giveaway, then leave a comment about what you did, e.g.,
a) Tweet about the giveaway with a link to my blog
b) Blog about the giveaway and leave the link
c) Announce the giveaway on Facebook and send me a link
d) Mention the giveaway to your family and friends
e) Come up with your own creative idea
8) Do any or all of the above AND post a separate comment for each action you take
Deadline: Midnight, Wednesday, October 30th, 2013 (Pacific Standard Time).
Selection criteria: Random drawing
Note: Available only to U.S. residents.
The winner of the last drawing for Paleo Happy Hour by Kelly Milton was April Johnson of Riconc, GA.
To read more about the book, Paleo Happy Hour or Bacon’s Heir Pork Clouds to purchase either one, click on the titles above on one of the icons below. Your purchases using my links help support the work I do to maintain this blog. A small percentage of the sales come back to me.
If you’re not already subscribed to my blog, doing so will ensure that you receive notification when I announce the giveaway of this and other books and products I find and like.