Here’s your chance to enter to win this lovely book full of beautiful food photos and more than 150 recipes (125 of which have not been previously published). The author does not want any recipes reprinted at this time, so I can’t post any of the recipes I sampled. You can find some of Danielle’s recipes on her blog.
In the meantime, you can enter to win a copy of her book. Enter as many times as you like. Here’s all you have to do:
Rules for entering
1) Leave a comment below telling me about your favorite grassfed meat, vegetable, or almond flour recipe or what interests you most about Against All Grains: Delectable Paleo Recipes to Eat Well & Feel Great.
To receive bonus entries, spread the word about my blog and this giveaway:
Select as many of the following actions as you like.
2) Watch one of my YouTube videos and leave a comment about it below
3) Subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment about that below
4) Subscribe to my blog (upper left side of this page) and leave a comment telling me you subscribed
5) Subscribe to my monthly e-newsletter (if you haven’t already) using the link on the upper left side of this page
6) Follow my Healthy Cooking Coach Facebook page
7) Publicize the giveaway, then leave a comment about what you did, e.g.,
a) Tweet about the giveaway with a link to my blog
b) blog about the giveaway and leave the link
c) announce the giveaway on Facebook and send me a link
d) mention the giveaway to your family and friends
e) come up with your own creative idea
8) Do any or all of the above AND post a separate comment for each action you take
Deadline: Midnight, Monday, August 9th, 2013.
Selection criteria: Random drawing
Note: Available only to U.S. residents.
The winner of the last drawing, for Beyond Bacon is Nicole Thomas of Scottsdale, AZ.
If you’re not already subscribed to this blog, doing so will ensure that you receive notification when I announce the giveaway of this and other books and products I find and like. You'll find the subscribe button on the upper left side of this blog's page.
To read more about Against All Grain or to purchase it, click here for the hard copy, here for the kindle version or on one of the icons below. Your purchases uses my links help support the work I do to maintain this blog.