I love cookbook and trying new recipes and I’m guessing that if you’re reading my blog, you do too! As usual, I’ve arranged to get a comp copy of Elana Amsterdam’s latest release, Paleo Cooking From Elana’s Pantry: Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes, to give to two of my readers. This book features almost 100 family friendly recipes that focus on lean proteins, simple vegetable dishes, beverages, and classic desserts, all made without grains, gluten, corn, beans, legumes, dairy, and nightshades. I reviewed the book last weekend. You can read my review here.
Rules for entering
1) Leave a comment below telling me what you like about Elana Amsterdam’s recipes, your favorite recipe from one of her previous books or her blog, or what you want to get from her new book, Paleo Cooking From Elana’s Pantry.
To receive bonus entries, spread the word about my blog and this giveaway:
Select as many of the following actions as you like.
2) Watch one of my YouTube videos and leave a comment about it below
3) Subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment about that below
4) Subscribe to my blog (upper left side of this page) and leave a comment telling me you subscribed
5) Subscribe to my monthly e-newsletter (if you haven’t already) using the link on the upper left side of this page
6) Follow my Healthy Cooking Coach Facebook page
7) Publicize the giveaway, then leave a comment about what you did, e.g.,
a) Tweet about the giveaway with a link to my blog
b) blog about the giveaway and leave the link
c) announce the giveaway on Facebook and send me a link
d) mention the giveaway to your family and friends
e) come up with your own creative idea
8) Do any or all of the above AND post a separate comment for each action you take
Deadline: Midnight, Tuesday, August 6th, 2013.
Selection criteria: Random drawing
Note: Available only to U.S. residents.
FYI: Christine Schwamb of Portland, OR, won the most recent cookbook giveaway for Primal Cravings.
As I mentioned in my review, this would be a great book for people new to paleo, primal, gluten-free, grain-free, legume-free, low-sugar, or whole foods cooking, and for those who are busy but want to cook with more fresh ingredients and eat more meals made from scratch. It’s a good basics cookbook.
If you would like to order the book, click here or on one of the icons below. Your purchases give a small percentage back to me to help cover my time creating blog posts and recipes and researching and finding great products to share with you.