Are you looking for ways to make healthy, paleo or primal meals a part of your family’s every day way of life? Do you need help getting your kids and spouse involved? Do you want to find out how to make it fun for them, how to make it easier for you, how to save time and money, how to pack great lunches, and how to make this way of life sustainable? If so, you might want to explore Sarah Fragoso’s book, The Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook. She’s done the work for you. In this, her second cookbook, she shares strategies that have worked for her family and for other parents she’s shared with.
Of course you can buy Sarah’s book. Another option is to win it. If you would like to enter for a chance (or many chances) to win her book, you can enter this giveaway. Enter as many times as you like and be sure to tell your friends so they can enter too.
I do giveaways like this almost every week so that you have the opportunity to read and learn from other author’s who’ve made whole, fresh, real, nutrient dense foods and meals a part of their everyday lives. These authors share so many great recipes, tips, and techniques that can help you improve the way you shop, cook, eat and feel.
Here’s how to enter for a chance (or many chances) to win this book:
Rules for entering
1) Leave a comment below telling me what challenges you face as a parent or what you most want help with when it comes to shopping, planning, or cooking paleo or primal style meals for your family.
To receive bonus entries, spread the word about my blog and this giveaway: Select as many of the following actions as you like.
2) Watch one of my YouTube videos and leave a comment about it below
3) Subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment about that below
4) Subscribe to my blog (upper left side of this page) and leave a comment telling me you subscribed
5) Subscribe to my monthly e-newsletter (if you haven’t already) using the link on the upper left side of this page
6) Follow my Healthy Cooking Coach Facebook page
7) Publicize the giveaway, then leave a comment about what you did, e.g.,
a) Tweet about the giveaway with a link to my blog
b) blog about the giveaway and leave the link
c) announce the giveaway on Facebook and send me a link
d) mention the giveaway to your family and friends
e) come up with your own creative idea
8) Do any or all of the above AND post a separate comment for each action you take
Deadline: Midnight, Tuesday, June 11th, 2013.
Selection criteria: Random drawing
Limitations: Drawing open only to US residents due to shipping restrictions.
If you can’t wait and you want to order this book (or order any of Sarah's other books), click here for the hard copy or click here for the kindle version, or on any of the icons below. Your purchase price will be the same as anyone else’s; however purchases made using my links give a small percentage commission to me. This helps support all the work I do to maintain this blog.