To read my review of this product, click here.
This week I’m giving you a chance to win a special care package from the same company.
Here’s what you could win: one package of NoGRAINola unsweetened, NoGRAINola original, one Woo Hoo Chocolate Chip Cookie, and one Woo Hoo Walnut White Chocolate Chunk Cookie.
NoGRAINola Original ingredients: Organic Coconut, Almonds, Prunes (unsweetened, unsulfured), Carrots, Stevia, Himalayan Sea Salt.
NoGRAINola Unsweetened ingredients: Organic Coconut, Almonds, Prunes (unsweetened, unsulfured), Carrots, Himalayan Sea Salt.
To read more about NoGRAINola, click here.
Here’s how you can enter for a chance (or many chances) to win this care package.
Rules for entering
1) Leave a comment below telling me about what favorite dish you’d like to learn how to make grain free, gluten free, dairy-free, bean-free, or with minimal amounts of sweetener, or about your favorite alternative to a conventional grain-based pizza crust (include a link to the recipe online, if you like).
To receive bonus entries, spread the word about this blog and this giveaway:
(select as many of the following as you like):
2) Watch one of my YouTube videos and leave a comment about it below
3) Subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment about that below
4) Subscribe to my blog ( link on upper left side of this page) and leave a comment telling me you subscribed
5) Follow my Healthy Cooking Coach page on Facebook
6) Publicize the giveaway, then leave a comment about what you did, e.g.,
a) Tweet about the giveaway with a link to my blog
b) blog about the giveaway and leave the link
c) announce the giveaway on Facebook and send me a link
d) mention the giveaway to your family and friends
e) come up with your own creative idea
7) Do any or all of the above AND post a separate comment for each action
Deadline: Midnight, Friday, March 22nd, 2013.
Selection criteria: Random drawing
Limitations: Drawing open only to US residents due to shipping restrictions.
To order NoGRAINola right now, use the banner on the upper left side of this blog page.
Special thanks to Jessi Cushenberry of PaleoPrimal Concepts for donating a care package to one of my lucky readers. I hope you will try her products.
Note: Glenda Minton of Milledgeville, GA, won the recent giveaway of Tammi Credicott’s Paleo Indulgences cookbook.