To read my review of this book, click here and find a yummy recipe for Paleo-approved pizza crust topped with a delicious alternative to tomato sauce, click here.
You can enter for a chance to win this book.
Rules for entering
1) Leave a comment below telling me about what favorite dish you’d like to learn how to make grain free, gluten free, dairy-free, bean-free, or with minimal amounts of sweetener, or about your favorite alternative to a conventional grain-based pizza crust (include a link to the recipe online, if you like).
To receive bonus entries, spread the word about this giveaway(select as many of the following as you like):
2) Watch one of my YouTube videos and leave a comment about it below
3) Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and leave a comment about that below
4) Subscribe to my blog (link on upper left side of this page) and leave a comment telling me you subscribed
5) Follow my Healthy Cooking Coach page on Facebook
6) Publicize the giveaway, then leave a comment about what you did, e.g.,
a) Tweet about the giveaway with a link to my blog
b) blog about the giveaway and leave the link
c) announce the giveaway on Facebook and send me a link
d) mention the giveaway to your family and friends
e) come up with your own creative idea
7) do any or all of the above; post a separate comment for each action
Deadline: Midnight, Friday, March 15th, 2013.
Selection criteria: Random drawing
Limitations: Drawing open only to US residents due to shipping restrictions.
To order Paleo Indulgences online right now, if you can’t wait, click here or use the icon below.
Special thanks go out to the staff at Victory Belt Publishing for donating this and other cookbooks for reviews and giveaways on my blog. They have an extensive lineup of books that focus on gluten free, grain free, legume free, paleo, primal, and natural foods cooking, nutrition, and health. To view their stable of books, click here.