To read my review of Practical Paleo, click here and find a fantastic recipe for Mashed Faux-Tatoes here.
Here’s how you can enter for a chance (or many chances) to win this book.
Rules for entering
1) Leave a comment below telling me why you want to win Practical Paleo and tell me what your favorite way to prepare and serve cauliflower.
To receive bonus entries, spread the word about this blog and this giveaway:
(select as many of the following as you like):
2) Watch one of my YouTube videos and leave a comment about it below
3) Subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment about that below
4) Subscribe to my blog (link on upper left side of this page) and leave a comment telling me you subscribed
5) Follow me/my Healthy Cooking Coach page on Facebook
6) Publicize the giveaway, then leave a comment about what you did, e.g.,
a) Tweet about the giveaway with a link to my blog
b) blog about the giveaway and leave the link
c) announce the giveaway on Facebook and send me a link
d) mention the giveaway to your family and friends
e) come up with your own creative idea
7) do any or all of the above; post a separate comment for each action
Deadline: Midnight, Wednesday, February 27th, 2013.
Selection criteria: Random drawing
Limitations: Drawing open only to U.S. residents due to shipping restrictions.
To order Practical Paleo right now, if you can’t wait, click here or use the icon below.
Special thanks go out to the staff at Victory Belt Publishing for donating this and other cookbooks for reviews and giveaways on my blog. They have an extensive lineup of books that focus on gluten free, grain free, legume free, paleo, primal, and natural foods cooking, nutrition, and health.