Do you cook wheat-free, gluten-free, soy-free, or dairy-free or aspire to? Are you tired of making recipes that don't turn out? Are you trying to show your family and friends that gluten free recipe really can taste great? Do you want more recipes for delicious and healthy entrees, side dishes, and desserts that fit your health and fitness needs?
Here's your chance to enter to win a copy of The Gluten Free Almond Flour Cookbook by Elana Amsterdam. You can read my previous post about this book and check out some of the pictures to learn more about this new book.
This is my first blog giveaway and I plan to host them regularly. I need your help spreading the word. Who do you know that enjoys cooking, has an interest in health and some or all of the cooking categories listed above? I've listed ways that you can help me promote this giveaway, get the word out about my blog, and increase your chances of winning below.Rules for entering
(select one or both the following):
1) View the table of contents for The Almond Flour Cookbook in My Amazon Store, tell me which recipe you most want to make, and include the Amazon link TOC in a comment below
2) Leave a comment below with a link to your favorite on-line almond flour recipe.
To receive bonus entries, spread the word about this giveaway
(select as many of the following as you like):
1) Watch one of my YouTube videos and leave a comment about it below
2) Subscribe to my YouTube page, then leave a comment about that below2) Subscribe to my YouTube page, then leave a comment about that below
3) Subscribe to my blog (see link halfway down this page on the left), then leave a comment below
4) Publicize the giveaway, then come back to my blog and leave a comment about what you did, for example
a) Tweet about the giveaway with a link to my blog
b) blog about the giveaway
c) announce the giveaway on Facebook and send me a link
d) mention the giveaway to your family and friends
e) come up with your own creative idea
5) do any or all of the above; just be sure to post a separate comment below for each action
Minight, January 15th, 2010.
Winner will be selected by random drawing and announced on this blog. It could be you!