The Paleo Kitchen: Finding Primal Joy in Modern Cooking revolutionized the way I make Mayonnise. No longer do I have to use my food processor for this task. I don’t have to pour the oil in drip by slow drip. I don’t have much cleanup from it. Best of all, it takes a mere 30 seconds to blend the most amazingly scrumptious mayonnaise made from the highest quality oils with the fatty acid profile and flavors I want, not what manufacturers who are trying to save money want. No sugar, no preservatives, no strange or genetically modified ingredients and I use locally grown eggs from a small farmer who pasture raises her chickens.
I had heard of this method but didn't really get it until I made their recipe for aioli. I made Lime Aioli yesterday in a class on Cooking with Summer Vegetables at Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix, AZ. My cooking students were amazed at how quickly I mixed up the mayo, which they enjoyed spooned over deliciously roasted vegetables. Anyway, I digress!
The Paleo Kitchen is full of beautiful food photos, practical recipes, tips, techniques, and is sure to inspire you to try new ways of preparing some of your favorite foods and maybe even new foods you haven’t yet tried.
You can ready my review of The Paleo Kitchen here.
To enter for a chance, or multiple chances, to win The Paleo Kitchen, do this:
- Leave a comment below telling me about why you want to win The Paleo Kitchen or tell me about one or more of your favorite recipes from Juli Bauer & George Bryant and their blogs.
- The name of a recipe from Juli’s first book, OMG That’s Paleo.
To receive bonus entries, spread the word about my blog and this giveaway:
Select as many of the following actions as you like.
- Watch one of my YouTube videos and leave a comment about it below
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment about that below
- Subscribe to my blog (use link on upper left side of this page) and leave a comment telling me you subscribed
- Subscribe to my monthly e-newsletter (use the link on the upper left side of this page) and leave a comment telling me that you subscribed
- Follow The Healthy Cooking Coach on Facebook.
- Publicize the giveaway, then leave a comment about what you do, e.g.,
a) Tweet about the giveaway with a link to my blog
b) Blog about the giveaway and leave the link
c) Announce the giveaway on Facebook and send me a link
d) Mention the giveaway to your family and friends
e) Come up with your own creative idea
Deadline: Midnight, Sat., Aug. 23rd, 2014 (Pacific Time).
Random drawing open to U.S. residents only.
To read more about The Paleo Kitchen or to purchase it, click here or on the icon below. Click the title to purchase Juli's other cookbook, OMG That's Paleo. Your purchases using my links help support the work I do to get valuable information, including book and product reviews, recipes, and other health-related resources to you. OMG! This works >>>>>>>>>> ;-D