A Giveaway of the ZenBelly Cookbook: An Epicurean’s Guide to Paleo Cuisine
I really enjoyed this book and the recipes in it and there are more I still want to explore. As someone with a penchant for food photography, I was impressed with her food photos as well. I am always looking for ideas for improving my food layouts and shots. I got some great ideas from her lovely book! Here is my review of Simone's book:
Whether you follow a gluten-free, dairy-free, or mostly dairy-free diet, or some other grain-free, low-sugar, ancestral, real foods or whole foods, or a paleo, primal or diet, this book will inspire you to try new recipes. Those on low-carb or moderate carb diets will also find a lot of recipes to make and enjoy in this lovely book filled with food photos by the author.There will be some you will have to pass on though, unless you are cooking for people who follow a higher carb diet.
Chef Simone Miller, a chef and caterer in the San Francisco Bay area, has some great ideas and recipes. You can read my review of her book here:
The Zenbelly Cookbook is another Victory Belt title. I highly recommend it.
Rules for entering
1) Leave a comment below telling me what interests you about this book after you read my review of it or the reviews on Amazon.
To receive bonus entries, spread the word about my blog and this giveaway:
Select as many of the following actions as you like.
2) Watch one of my YouTube videos and leave a comment about it below
3) Subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment about that below
4) Subscribe to my blog (upper left side of this page) and leave a comment telling me you subscribed
5) Subscribe to my monthly e-newsletter (if you haven’t already) using the link on the upper left side of this page
6) Follow my Healthy Cooking Coach Facebook page
7) Publicize the giveaway, then leave a comment about what you did, e.g.,
a) Tweet about the giveaway with a link to my blog
b) blog about the giveaway and leave the link
c) announce the giveaway on Facebook and send me a link
d) mention the giveaway to your family and friends
e) come up with your own creative idea
8) Do any or all of the above AND post a separate comment for each action you take
Deadline: Midnight, Saturday, January, 3rd, 2015.
Selection criteria: Random drawing
Limitations: Drawing open only to US residents due to shipping restrictions.
I appreciate you following my blog and telling others about it. I will be posting another book review next week and a giveaway of another product or book soon. When I do, you can enter as many times as you like for as many chances to win as you want.
If you can’t wait and you want to order Simone’s book right away, click here or on the banner below Your purchase price will be the same as anyone else’s; however purchases made using my link provide me with a small commission. This helps support all the work I do to maintain this blog.
<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=theheacoocoa-20&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=1628600217&asins=1628600217&linkId=DGBZ6KRP7CSKN6IL&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true">